280 Willow Lake Dr | Martinez, CA 94553
What We Love About This Home
- With the trails of Hidden Lakes Park right at your doorstep, this stunning duet is ideally situated in one of Martinez’s most delightful neighborhoods with No HOA dues!
- Entertain in style in the modern kitchen with a Miele induction cooktop, a convection microwave steam wall oven, sunny garden window for herbs and abundant storage in the roll out pantry shelves and custom hutch.
- Many energy efficient upgrades including a tankless water heater, reverse osmosis water filtration system, energy efficient washer and dryer, low-e windows and more!
- Tranquil backyard oasis is an entertainer’s dream! Stroll the lush, landscaped paths and patio—a perfect spot for grilling, dining and relaxing amid the cheerful blooms of the butterfly garden with a grass area for kids and pets.
- Conveniently located near freeways, BART, shopping, highly rated K-12 schools, DVC, and all of the best of the Bay Area.
Impressive street setting just one block from the Hidden Lakes trailhead and glorious open space
Attractive low maintenance landscaping with aggregate and brick pathways, crepe myrtle and Japanese Maples
Gracious entry with charming sitting area
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
Living room has scenic park and hill views
Soaring vaulted ceilings
Cozy marble fireplace with electric insert and lovely fluted white mantel
Rich maple hand-scraped flooring in living areas
Chic ceiling fan
Large dining room with splendid views of the backyard
REMODELED CHEF’S KITCHEN/FLEXIBLE DEN, DINING NOOK, OR OFFICE
Abundant, timeless shaker cabinetry
Corian countertops and ceramic tile backsplash with inlay
Seamless white appliances including a Miele induction cooktop and convection microwave steam oven
Pantry with roll-out shelves
Custom buffet with display cabinets, TV, and additional storage
Large garden window
Abundant natural light
Kitchen island with breakfast bar seating
Sunny flex space for dining nook, den or office—you choose!
Sliding glass door to enticing backyard patio and butterfly garden
PRIMARY BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE BATH
Bright and airy primary bedroom with distant views of Mt. Diablo
Generously sized walk-in closet with mirrored door
Ensuite with large separate cherry vanity and walk-in shower
Plush carpeting underfoot
SECONDARY BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
Well-appointed secondary bedrooms with peaceful vistas of the open spaces of Hidden Lakes Park
Closet built-ins and ceiling fans
Laminate flooring in secondary bedrooms
Shared hall bathroom with tub shower and cherry vanity
Enjoy this perfect respite—perfect for morning coffee or to relax at the end of the day!
Beautifully designed backyard retreat with a soothing fountain and delightful patio
Prolific Myers Lemon tree
Enchanting plantings provide a serene backdrop for dining, gardening and relaxing
Grass area for kids and pets
Ceiling fans throughout
Pull-down access to attic storage area
Indoor laundry with front loading LG washer and dryer
Convenient main level half bath
Updated lighting throughout
Tankless water heater
Whole house water filtration
Reverse osmosis system under sink
Ceiling fans throughout
Newer HVAC in attic
Timed irrigation system
Two car garage with additional storage
Shelving and workbench
The Laura Wucher Team is happy to answer all your questions about this listing, even before all the information is available here. We’re always here to serve you.