461 Ridgeview Dr. | PLEASANT HILL, CA 94523
What we love about this home:
- Stunning Panoramic Mount Diablo Views
- Fabulous open-concept living space with exposed wood-beam ceilings and wall to wall windows showcasing the views.
- Versatile bonus room perfect for an office, playroom and more.
- Exclusive Ridgeview subdivision includes a community pool, tennis court, clubhouse, and optional RV/boat parking.
- Conveniently located near all the best Pleasant Hill has to offer, including top-rated schools, shopping, restaurants, Paso Nogal Dog Park, hiking trails and more.
KEY INFORMATION: HOA Fees – $340/Mo
LIVING / DINING ROOM: Form and function harmonize in this dramatic living space with soaring vaulted wood beam ceilings, stylish stone fireplace and magnificent floor to ceiling windows framing Mount Diablo views.
KITCHEN: Opening onto the living area, the updated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite countertops, darker wood cabinetry, an inviting breakfast bar, and an access door to the outdoor deck area.
OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE: Enjoy spectacular views from sunrise to sunset from the large upper level deck. The perfect place to relax and entertain in awe-inspiring surroundings.
MASTER RETREAT: The lower level master suite is generously sized with an cozy sitting nook and lots of windows. Plenty of closet space and a tastefully updated en-suite bathroom.
BONUS ROOM: Not included in the home’s square footage is the versatile bonus room. Plenty of shelving, closets and additional attic access for storage.
ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: Take in the tranquil scenery from the large picture windows of the two additional lower level bedrooms. There is a conveniently located full bath across from the bedrooms, and a 1/2 bath on the upper level.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES: New carpet and paint. Oversized 2 car garage. Lots of storage including a generous storage area under stairs and rafter storage off the bonus room.
LOCATION: Fantastic commute location. Minutes to BART, freeways and public transportation.